Here are the 10 Lessons You'll Learn from Chad Holloway (and with Jonathan Little) on this 3-Hour Recorded Webinar:
- Bankroll Management Tips for Mid-Stakes Grinders
- How to Amass a Big Stack Early in a Tournament
- Grinding Your Way Through the Middle Stages of a Tournament
- Show Some Heart and Don't Be Afraid to Play
- The Dangers of Shoving w/ Weak Aces
- Keeping In an opponent's Bluff Range
- How to Make a Big Laydown
- Pros and Cons of Tabletalk
- The Importance of Not Giving Up (tales/lessons of best comebacks I've witnessed)
- "Outside the Box" (The most unique and interesting tournament situations I've witnessed and what you can learn from them)
Get These 5 BONUSES When You Sign Up
for Chad Holloway's Webinar!
BONUS #1 - PDF copy of Chad Holloway's
World Series of Zombies (WSOZ) Comic
WSOZ is the brainchild of 2013 World Series of Poker bracelet winner Chad Holloway, who has combined his passion for poker and comics into an adventure that features some of poker's biggest names including Daniel Negreanu, Phil Hellmuth, Vanessa Selbst, Antonio Esfandiari, Michael "The Grinder" Mizrachi, and Phil Laak.
BONUS #2 - Chad Holloway's Top 10
Hold'em with Holloway Articles (PDF)
This is a collection of Chad Holloway's top 10 Hold'em with Holloway poker articles.
BONUS #3 - Audio interviews with Five Top Poker Pros (MP3s)
Chad Holloway recently interviewed five of the BEST poker pros in the world. These audio interviews are approximately 10 minutes long each in MP3 format, and are EXCLUSIVELY for people who sign up for this webinar!
BONUS #4 - The Main Event with Jonathan Little (eBook PDF)
Have you ever wondered what a poker champion is thinking when he is facing a huge bet that puts his tournament life at risk? Jonathan Little,
a two-time World Poker Tour Champion with over $6,000,000 in career tournament winnings opens up his playbook for everyone to see.
He will not only show you how he cashed in the 2014 World Series of Poker Main Event for $22,678, but he will also teach you why he made every crucial move
in 54 detailed hands.
This book is set up in a quiz format, forcing you to reevaluate your default poker strategy and alter it drastically based on your opponents' tendencies.
By questioning your decisions, you will be able to progress as a poker player and increase your profits at the table.
BONUS #5 - Strategies for Beating Small Stakes Poker Tournaments (eBook PDF)
While most poker players dream of winning $10,000,000 on poker's biggest stage, most find it impossible to win at even the smallest stakes. They usually
blame bad luck for their failures whereas in reality, they are simply not skilled enough at poker.
The secret to mastering poker is not in memorizing hand ranking charts or following a predetermined system. You must learn to think for yourself while
at the table in order to adjust your strategy based on your specific opponents.
Strategies for Beating Small Stakes Poker Tournaments will explain how. In this guide, two-time World Poker Tour champion Jonathan Little explains
numerous strategies he uses that will allow you to crush your opponents, giving you the opportunity to progress to the middle and high stakes.
Get Instant Access to These 5 BONUSES When You Sign Up
for Chad Holloway's 10 Lessons Webinar!
Here's What You'll Get When You Order Today:
- You'll get instant access to the FULL RECORDING of this 3-hour webinar.
- You'll also get the FULL MP3 RECORDINGS of this webinar so you can listen to it in your car, at the gym, or on the go.