Here's What You'll Get When You Order Today:
- Phil Hellmuth breaks down some of the BIGGEST hands that he played on his way to winning a record 14 WSOP Bracelets.
- Jonathan Little was on the webinar as well and provided his own EXPERT INSIGHTS.
- You'll get instant access to the FULL VIDEO RECORDING of this 4-hour and 10-minute webinar.
- You'll also get the FULL MP3 RECORDING of this webinar so you can listen to it in your car, at the gym, or on the go.
Who is Phil Hellmuth?
- Phil Hellmuth is the all-time World Series of Poker bracelet leader with 14.
- He is also the all-time WSOP leader in cashes and holds several other significant WSOP records.
- With his victory at the 2012 WSOP Europe Main Event, Phil Hellmuth is now the only person to ever win both the WSOP Main Event as well as the WSOPE Main Event.
Get These 4 Bonuses When You Order the Recordings of Phil Hellmuth's Webinar!
BONUS #1 - The Main Event with Jonathan Little (eBook PDF)
Have you ever wondered what a poker champion is thinking when he is facing a huge bet that puts his tournament life at risk? Jonathan Little,
a two-time World Poker Tour Champion with over $6,000,000 in career tournament winnings opens up his playbook for everyone to see.
He will not only show you how he cashed in the 2014 World Series of Poker Main Event for $22,678, but he will also teach you why he made every crucial move
in 54 detailed hands.
This book is set up in a quiz format, forcing you to reevaluate your default poker strategy and alter it drastically based on your opponents' tendencies.
By questioning your decisions, you will be able to progress as a poker player and increase your profits at the table.
BONUS #2 - Strategies for Beating Small Stakes Poker Tournaments (eBook PDF)
While most poker players dream of winning $10,000,000 on poker's biggest stage, most find it impossible to win at even the smallest stakes. They usually
blame bad luck for their failures whereas in reality, they are simply not skilled enough at poker.
The secret to mastering poker is not in memorizing hand ranking charts or following a predetermined system. You must learn to think for yourself while
at the table in order to adjust your strategy based on your specific opponents.
Strategies for Beating Small Stakes Poker Tournaments will explain how. In this guide, two-time World Poker Tour champion Jonathan Little explains
numerous strategies he uses that will allow you to crush your opponents, giving you the opportunity to progress to the middle and high stakes.
BONUS #3 - Jonathan Little's 22-Point
Table Image Checklist (7-Page PDF)
I have been told that I have a dominating table image while being super nice and friendly away from the table. This is not by accident.
I have worked hard to develop a table image that says loud and clear, "I am not the person you want to mess with."
While most of the best players in the world are somewhat intimidating to play with and have various styles (Negreanu acts differently than Ivey at the table)
I have found what works for me.
In this checklist, I will show you things you can work on both at and away from the table to help you
exude this image I have developed.
BONUS #4 - 10 Poker Articles by Jonathan Little (18-page PDF)
This is a collection of 10 poker articles that Jonathan Little wrote for Ante Up Magazine.
The articles you'll get in this FREE 18-page PDF include:
- Have an Aggressive Poker Image at the Tables
- Hide the Windows to your Poker Soul
- How Jonathan Little Deals with Disappointment
- How Much Can a Pro Expect to Win?
- How to Deal with Cold Four-Bets at the Poker Table
- How to Play Against Uncle Tilty
- Tips for Surviving Major Poker Tournaments
- Watch Out for Poker Playmakers
- You Can't Play Poker Without Money
- You Can't Wait Around for Pocket Aces
Get These 4 Bonuses FOR FREE If You Order the Recordings of Phil Hellmuth's Webinar!
These bonuses will automatically be available to you on the product access page!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply let me know by sending an email to
support [at] floattheturn.zendesk.com within 30 days and I'll give you a FULL refund.